*PURCHASE THIS ALONGSIDE CAPSULES TO HAVE IT ADDED TO YOUR BESPOKE BLEND*
CBG - WHAT IS IT?
CBG is known as the mother or grandmother of all the cannabinoids including the two most widely known and most often discussed, CBD & THC.
Due to being present in low levels CBG has often been considered a minor cannabinoid, however in recent years scientists have become excited about initial CBG results and are promoting future research with CBG (alone or CBG in combination with other cannabinoids) and its use for the treatment of multiple conditions.
Like CBD it is non-psychoactive and therefore comes without the 'high' associated with THC. CBG has a promising wide range of potential applications including but not limited to an analgesic, therapy for psoriasis, and as an antidepressant.
Mg of EXTRACT;
- We GUARANTEE if it says 250/500/750/1000mg ON the bottle, there is at least that IN the bottle.
- CBG can be added to any of our CBD products in increments of 250mg.
- Find our CBG Certificate of Authenticity (COA) HERE.
- 0% THC*
- Palm oil-free.
- Cruelty-free & NOT tested on animals.
Studies & Potential Medical Benefits
CBG has been found to act on very specific physiological systems and problems, and results for medicinal use are promising:
- Endocannabinoid receptors are prevalent in eye structures, and interestingly, CBG is thought to be particularly effective in treating glaucoma because it reduces intraocular pressure. It is a powerful vasodilator and has neuro-protective effects to boot.
- In animal experiments involving mice, CBG was found to be effective in decreasing the inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease.
- In a recent 2015 study, CBG was shown to protect neurones in mice with Huntington’s disease, which is characterised by nerve cell degeneration in the brain.
- CBG is showing great promise as a cancer fighter. Specifically, CBG was shown to block receptors that cause cancer cell growth. In one such study, it was shown to inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thereby slowing colon cancer growth. CBG inhibited tumors and chemically-induced colon carcinogenesis, therefore demonstrating a very exciting possibility for a cure for colorectal cancer.
- European research shows evidence that CBG is an effective antibacterial agent, particularly against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) microbial strains resistant to several classes of drugs. since the 1950s topical formulations of cannabis have been effective in skin infections, but researchers at the time were unaware of the plants chemical composition.
- In a very recent 2017 study, researchers showed that a form of CBG purified to remove delta-9 THC was a very effective appetite stimulant in rats. This may lead to a novel non-psychotropic therapeutic option for cachexia, the muscle wasting and severe weight loss seen in late stage cancer and other diseases.
- In a study that looked at the effects of five different cannabinoids on bladder contractions, CBG tested best at inhibiting muscle contractions, so it may be a future tool in preventing bladder dysfunction disorders.
NONE OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
DISCLAIMER: NOBODY AT JUST BOTANICALS GROUP LTD IS MEDICALLY TRAINED. WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT POTENTIAL INTERACTIONS OR POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT.
*ALL OUR THIRD PARTY TESTING CERTIFICATES SHOW OUR THC LEVELS AS 'NON DETECTABLE'. THIS MEANS THAT ALTHOUGH IN ITS PURE FORM THC WAS PRESENT WITHIN THE EXTRACT, ONCE DILUTED ANY TRACE OF THC WITHIN OUR PRODUCTS IS TOO LOW FOR EVEN THE MOST SOPHISTICATED LAB EQUIPMENT TO PICK UP ON.
(It is a legal requirement that we state that none of our products exceed the legal limit of 0.02% THC)
Packaging & label may vary to above.